The Pambula Motorfest & Swap Meet is back on again after being cancelled last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is a chance to exhibit your special vehicle, meet with like-minded people, help raise funds for local charities and support small local business.
Motorfest includes a dazzling array of vehicles to check out, plus market stalls, demonstrations, trade displays and a swap meet. Food & drinks are available onsite in the Food Zone with lots of entertainment for the kids in the dedicated kid’s zone.
The Pambula Motorfest is not for profit event raising funds for the local charities and schools of the Bega Valley area on the Far South Coast of NSW. On display will be hundreds of cars, trucks, bikes, tractors, machinery, boats, if it has a motor or wheels it will be there.
Held at the all-encompassing Pambula Sporting Complex on Pambula Beach Road. Pambula Motorfest is much more than just a car show, it is a huge family day out with activities to suit all age groups. Along with the 300+ exhibits, there is a Trade Fair, Swap Meet, trash and treasure, lawnmower racing, rocker cover racing, Kids Zone, Food Frolic, craft and locally made products.
On Saturday 25th from 11.00 am there will be a street cruise with entrants in their magnificent vehicles cruising around the streets of Pambula and Merimbula.
The Bega Valley has been devastated by drought, bushfires and now the Covid 19 pandemic so please come along and support the local community. It promises to be a huge weekend full of fun and festivities on the fabulous Sapphire Coast.
- Where: Pambula Sporting Complex – Pambula Peach Rd Pambula NSW 2548
- When: Main Event 10 am Sunday 26th Sept 2021 – Saturday 25th for Entrants Cruise & BBQ
- How much: Free Parking on site. Entry: Adults $15, Children under 16 free.
- More Info: Visit www.pambulamotorfest.com or on the Facebook page.
- We welcome applications from vehicle owners, food vendors, market stallholders & swap meet enthusiasts. Entrants, Swap Meet & Trade Vendors please see website for entry details.