With the inclusion of Vector Maps, more durable design and improved functionality, the new HEMA HX-2 is a big step up from the old HX-1.
Be prepared to explore with Hema’s HX-2 on-road and off-road GPS Navigator, which allows you to plan, experience, and share your adventures no matter how far you travel off the beaten track.
The HX-2 features over 100,000 Hema-X moderated listings including over 40,000 Hema verified points of interest (POI’s). The HX-2 POI’s include bush camping sites, campgrounds, caravan parks, hotels, motels, dump points, wineries, lookouts, rest areas, boat ramps, post offices, fuel stops, and plenty more!
Improvements over the previous HX-1 are significant. The new processor is more powerful yet more energy-efficient allowing the HX-2 to get by with a smaller, lighter battery but with improved battery life. The iGo street navigation has been replaced with HERE Navigation allowing for better integration with the HERE road and track data. The HX-2 has the ability to integrate with a reversing camera, removing clutter should you currently use a separate monitor.
Probably the biggest change is the move to include HEMA’s new seamless multiscale digital Vector Maps which allow better scaling when zooming in and out of maps as well as better display accuracy. These compliment the traditional and more familiar HEMA raster maps which are also included.
Key features of the new HEMA HX-2 include:
- On-Road navigation with precise turn-by-turn guidance
- Off-Road navigation via Hema’s state of the art Vector mapping that providesfor a fast, detailed, and multi-dimensional mapping experience
- Hema’s latest printed maps pre-loaded and available for use on the device
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT – Support for GPS and GLONASS satellites allows fortracking in more challenging environments
- Trusted Hema Australia-wide Topographic mapping
- Over 40,000 Hema verified Points of Interest
- Online tools for planning trips and plotting tracks via the Hema cloud whichcan be synced to your HX-2 Navigator
- Map updates available via Wi-Fi
- Reversing camera compatible
The new HEMA HX-2 Navigator is available directly from HEMA for $749.00. For more information or to purchase visit shop.hemamaps.com/products/hema-hx-2-navigator
|Unit dimensions||189.5mm x 109.2mm x 9.3mm|
|Display size||7″ (17.7cm) Diagonal|
|Display resolution||1024 x 600 IPS|
|Screen type||5 – Point capacitive touch panel|
|Battery||2,400mAh Lithium Polymer rechargeable|
|Battery life||Up to 8 hours with continuous use, depending on settings|
|Connections||MicroSD card slot, USB port|
|External Audio||8 ohm, 1 watt, speaker, microphone|
|Buttons||Power on/off, Screen brightness|
|Expandable memory||Accepts microSD cards tested up to 32GB|
|Wireless||WiFi IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|GPS||MT6627, 22 channels tracking|
|Operating system||Android 10.0|
|Warranty||12 months warranty 9conditions apply)|
- HX-2 navigator unit
- Windscreen mount
- Carry pouch
- 12V/24v 2anp car charger
- USB to USB-C lead
- Quick Start guide