FACEBOOK COMPETITION TERMS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of the Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via www.facebook.com/rvdailymagazine
2. Entry is free and open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older who complete in full the entry via www.facebook.com/rvdailymagazine during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the promoter and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 08/09/2016 12:00:00 AM (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and Ends 25/10/2016 at 12:00PM AEST (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must enter via www.facebook.com/rvdailymagazine during the promotional period.
4. To be eligible, entrants must ‘Like’ the RVDaily Facebook page*. Entrants may enter as many times as they like (one entry per unique valid email) for the duration of the competition. *This competition is no way endorsed or associated with Facebook.
5. A winner will be automatically drawn and notified via email and the RVDaily Facebook page at competition conclusion.
6. Prize is a 100AH Lithium B-Tec Battery + DC2DC Charger total prize pool $2,500. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
7. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or third party discounts or special offers.
8. Prize is valid for 6 months from date of issue and must be redeemed before that time.
9. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
11. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award the prize and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
12. There is no cost to enter the competition. By entry into this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the databases of the Promoter and the related bodies corporate who are providing the prizes under a commercial arrangement with the Promoter and that they may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding their products and services including contacting entrants via electronic messaging. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
By entering into these terms and conditions the participant automatically agrees to be subscribed to receive communications from Pat Callinan Media Pty Ltd, Pat Callinan Publishing Pty Ltd and its associated products and/or services.
13. The Promoter is Pat Callinan Media Pty Ltd, Unit 6/31 Attunga Rd, Blaxland NSW, 2774, Australia, +612 4739 7000.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.