There are many versions around, but this one is perfect for when you land late into camp
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup green beans, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk/cream
- 1½ tablespoons of curry paste – red or green
- Vegetable oil
- Heat a splash of oil in a deep frying pan or camp oven over medium coals or gas flame.
- Add the onion and curry paste, and cook for about a minute.
- Drop in the chicken and fry for a couple of minutes until you can’t see any pink.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir in well.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Add the beans and cook for another five minutes. Lay the zucchini slices on top to soften for a minute.